Useful Startup Links
Once you get started with affiliate marketing you can look for any vendor to be affiliated with. The best way is to simple add "affiliate" to the end of a Google search:
To get you started, here are a couple of the main sites I would be looking at getting an affiliate link for:
- Amazon - Huge marketplace and almost guaranteed acceptance
- eBay - Huge marketplace and almost guaranteed acceptance
- Awin - Awin are essentially a one-stop shop for affiliate programmes. They manage all the affiliate work for other companies. You will find hundreds of companies here such as Currys as posted above! Acceptance for Awin is tough and you will need a well established site/platform to show them before they let you in.
- CJ - Similar to Awin
- TradeDoubler - Similar to Awin
- CD Keys - Competitively priced games, can be an easy one to get traffic for with a well placed ad.